A small peaceful, adults only Touring Caravan Park with supersized hard standing pitches all with their own electrical hook up, situated in a quiet corner of the fishery but with easy access to the lakes and facilities.
About the caravan park
The 4 acre field is rectangular with a mature wood running along the North West side providing shelter and privacy from the fishing lakes, the North east side faces the Hambleton Hills and the white horse. Beside the field there is a separate toilet block, with separate Gents, Ladies and Disabled toilets, plus a screened chemical disposable point. In the centre of the Park there is a walk in shower which is for Caravan Park customers only. There is easy access fresh drinking water points on the field.
( Note : Onsite there are other toilet facilities near the main fishing car park and in the entrance to the Café and Tackle shop), there are hard gravel roads around the lakes and to the Caravan Park, with an easy accessible entrance from the main road. (Click here to see or print the Site Plan)
- Adults Only
- No Dogs
- No Music, Radios or TV's to be played at a high levels.
- Speed Limit of 5mph
- NO FIRES
- BBQs are to be lit in recognised containers on your pitch, they must be on a stand and not to be placed on the ground or grass.
- Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Litter must be placed in one of the bins and your pitch must be free from litter on departure.
- The management reserves the right to remove any person or property who is in its opinion not suitable to use the site, or whose behaviour is considered to be detrimental to other guests.
Overview of the area
Just off the A19 between Easingwold and Thirsk lies the beautiful village of Sessay surrounded by farmland.
The Oaks Lakes sit to the North end of the village and are screened with woodland and hedges there are 10 fishing lakes used for many course fishing competitions and featured regularly in the leading angling magazines, but this isn't to put off beginners we welcome all abilities and have a number of pleasure fishing lakes for people who just want to turn up have have a go, you don't need to worry about baits as the helpful staff in the onsite Tackle shop will give you help and tips to get you started and have a range of products to suit everyone's budget/level.Book Online »