The site opens 6:30 am - 9:00 pm during the summer months.
Dawn to dusk during the winter months
|Evening Ticket (from 4pm)||£5.00|
|Juniors (under 14 - must be accompanied by an adult)||£7.00|
Fishing Rules & Regulations
- Barbless hooks only - no microbarbs.
- Fishery feed pellets only
- No dogs, excessive noise, litter, fires.
- Groundbait in feeders or pole cup.
- Two rods allowed per person.
- Juniors below 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Anglers must be in possession of an assembled landing net at all times
- No fish to be removed from site.
- The use of Keepnets may be withdrawn at the discretion of the owner.
- All persons of the age of 12 and over require a valid Environment Agency Rod Licence. More information about licences can be found here: http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/homeandleisure/recreation/fishing/31497.aspx
Additional Rules For:
- Barbless hooks size 12max
- Fishery Feed Pellets Only
- 70Ib max per keepnet ( min 2 keepnets)
- Nets must be dry before entering the water.
- No floating baits except for Alders and Poplars at clubs discretion.
- No floating baits allowed on Cedar or Maple.
- No Excessive peg cutting.
- No Wading.
- Groundbait in pole cup/feeder Only.
- By appointment only call: 07730531899.
- 42inch Landing Net and Unhooking Mat.
- No Rods under 2.5Ib test curve.
- No line under 12Ib breaking strain.
- No Fires
- No other persons on site other than those fishing.
- No Rowdy behaviour.
- Barbless Hooks.